EXERCISE OF ACCESS RIGHTS
In accordance with article 34 of the Information Technology and Civil Liberties law, you have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any data that may concern you. To exercise this right of access, contact:
166-180 Boulevard Gabriel Peri 92 245 Malakoff Cedex
Tel: +33 (0)1 74 31 75 00
For more information on the Information Technology and Civil Liberties law, consult the CNIL website.
- All information that can be accessed on this site is supplied without modification.
- EDENRED SA provides no guarantee, explicit or implicit, and shall assume no liability for use of this information.
- EDENRED SA is not liable for inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained on this site.
- The user alone is liable for the use of such information.
- EDENRED SA reserves the right to modify the present information by updating the site.
- EDENRED SA cannot be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from information contained on this site.
- The user undertakes not to transmit any information to this site that may give rise to civil liability or that could constitute a criminal offence. The user shall agree in this regard not to divulge via this site any illegal or defamatory information, or information that may disrupt law and order.
EDENRED SA strives to provide users with available and verified information and/or tools, but it shall not be held liable for errors, lack of availability of information and/or the presence of a virus on its site.
EDENRED SA has no control over external sites linked by hyperlink to the present site and thus declines all liability with regard to their content. The user alone is liable for their use.
- For any remark relating to the operation of the site, contact the web administrator.
Messages sent via the Internet may be intercepted. Until we have received your messages, their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) when you are on the Internet, including on Edenred’s websites.
- We mainly use these Cookies on our sites in order to make your browsing more pleasant and to:
- Perform traffic statistics
- Share contents on social media
- Apply for a job at Edenred and monitor its progress
Some Cookies are also set up by third party like Google Analytics for example.
How to set up the cookies through my Internet browser?
The settings from the Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept Cookies, but you can easily adjust it by changing the settings of your browser. However, if you choose to disable the Cookies on your browser, you might not be able to benefit from all the functionalities offered by our websites.
- Internet Explorer™